3. Privacy promises
We collect data from you prefer as little as possible. Yet that is sometimes necessary, for example to send your booking confirmation. Or to write information to the administrator. Prima Spanje treats your information carefully and ensure that your privacy is guaranteed.
These are therefore our three privacy promises:
- We never share your personal information with other parties without legitimate reason.
- We protect your personal information as if it were our own.
- We only use your personal information for the purposes set out below.
Name, address and place of residence
Your name is saved because you do not want to speak to us with your customer number. Your address and place of residence we have covered more needed to handle your booking request.
Date of birth
We will retain your age, so that we are aware of your age. Prima Spanje and administrator want to like to know to whom he/she rents out. Prima Spanje would like to know the date of birth of the tenant for the identity check if he/she wants to go.
We will retain your email address so that we can send important messages about your booking request.
We keep your phone number, so that tenant and landlord can enter into contact with each other at the end of the booking request. Also during the stay at Prima Spanje enables us to keep in touch in the framework of help, calamities or customer service.
Your privacy rights
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) do you have the following rights:
- The right to dataportabiliteit (the right to transfer personal data).
- The right to oblivion (the right to ‘ forget ‘ or ‘ removed ‘).
- Right to view (the right to see your personal data).
- Right of rectification and addition (the right to change your personal information).
- The right to limit the processing (the right to process, less data when possible).
- The law relating to automated decision making and profiling (the right to a human look at decisions).
- The right to object to data processing.
Propriety, legality and transparency
Our service is there to landlords and tenants together and better protect your personal information by legitimate, decent and transparent with personal data to go. You can assume that we also do that with your data.
Do you have a question or a complaint about the processing of your personal data, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org